Monday, August 9, 2010

Industry Innovators: Sharonne D. Jones - Signature Colorist

Hues International Hair Color Education

BIO: SHARONNE D. JONES

Hello! I am SHARONNE D. JONES of Hues International Color Education. For 31 years I have enjoyed working in the beauty industry. I have found this experience very rewarding. I would now like to share my story with you in hopes that it will inspire you to do great things as well.

I started at the bottom like many of you, working as a shampoo assistant for the first 3 years of my career. This was followed by a 2 year apprenticeship. Ultimately, after obtaining my Master Cosmetologist license I became a premier Signature Colorist.


I did not get to this point over night mind you. It was only after years of frustration with obtaining unsatisfactory hair color results, that I decided to take my first color class. In that class, it seemed as though the instructor was speaking a foreign language. Still, I persevered because I was determined to overcome any obstacles.

I continued to invest in myself through more classes, symposiums, books, and trade literature. FINALLY I GOT IT! I’ve studied under the best in the industry. I’ve even had the privilege of studying at the world’s famous Vidal Sassoon Academy in London, England.

Now I am revered by my fellow colleagues in the industry as a hair color expert. I consistently maintain the integrity of my client’s hair in good condition. I am highly skilled at working with every imaginable type of relaxed and color treated hair. Now I want to share my expertise with you.

The education you will from receive Hues International will always be from your perspective – the perspective of the dedicated professional stylist. I have been where you’ve been. I’ve walked in your shoes. I promise to provide you with a level of understanding that will help you to avoid the frustrations that I experience earlier in my career. After studying with Hues International and completing our course, I am convinced that you will never have to fear or guess about expertly coloring hair ever again!

I am thrilled and excited to impart my knowledge unto you. You will receive pearls of wisdom, priceless experiences and a wealth of information. I anticipate meeting and exceeding your expectations. My expectation is that you leave well informed and READY to go put what you’ve learned to work immediately….for the professional and financial betterment of YOU!

This course has been in the making for 10 years and I assure you there is no other education available in the industry like Hues International Color Education.

No comments: