by Vince Rogers
A Marketing Newsletter can be a great way to stay in touch with existing and prospective customers. The Purposes of a Marketing Newsletter are to:
· Stay in touch with existing and potential customers
· Provide them with useful information about sales, product updates, special promotions and other useful information
· Exchange information that helps to reinforce the existing customer relationship
Some visitors to your retail store or website may not have an immediate need for your product or service. Getting potential customers to sign up to receive your newsletter allows you to continue building interest with prospective customers.
There are two things that happen every time someone signs up to receive your company’s newsletter:
1) You get to collect information about prospective clients
2) You get to communicate the benefits of your product or service to them on a regular basis.
There are two keys to successful Newsletter Marketing:
1) Provide highly informative and engaging content
2) Include some kind of “Call to Action”
Your “Call to Action” is what Influences readers to either make a direct purchase or provide the company with additional information that influences later purchases.
Some examples of effective types of content are:
· Video Tutorials
· Referral Programs
Newsletter Marketing is a good source for Referrals. Newsletters often get re-circulated in their entirety or individual articles get emailed to friends and reposted on blogs and social media sites. Once again, the key to making this happen is by having high quality interactive content that people are compelled to share with their friends and family.
This article is a companion to the “Business Success” Video Series presented by Vince Rogers for eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/videos-on_12239455_business-success.html
Learn about the Keys to business Success with help from the Principal Change Agent at Vince Rogers & Associates www.vincerogers.biz